Okay.. so the results weren't entirely surprising tonight. I was afraid they might knock out Alaina and it happened. She's the first contestant I actually liked that got nuked. It always happens in this round. The other 3 that were removed were going this or next week anyway so no biggie. There wasn't room for 3 blondes and there wasn't room for 3 rockers.

Kady barely slipped by and even she thought she was the one going. Next week should be her turn unless she overwhelms the others. Amanda is also in danger and really needs a great rock performance (will it be 80's week? Not a great decade for rock...). I think on the guys side Luke will be gone for sure and Danny Noriega needs to do something amazing to make it into the final 12.

Brian

Brian Austin Whitney
Founder
Just Plain Folks
jpfolkspro@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/justplainfolks

"Don't sit around and wait for success to come to you... it doesn't know the way." -Brian Austin Whitney

"It's easier to be the bigger man when you actually are..." -Brian Austin Whitney

"Sometimes all you have to do to inspire humans to greatness is to give them a reason and opportunity to do something great." -Brian Austin Whitney