|
5 members (Gary E. Andrews, KyleCrawford, Michael W. Brown, texritter, Guy E. Trepanier),
118,830
guests, and
5,789
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,025 Likes: 100
Top 200 Poster
|
Top 200 Poster
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,025 Likes: 100 |
ROB and JOHN,
I'm bailing here on the political discussion. I get the feeling that it's starting to run off the rails.
The troll is the only antagonistic relation that I plan to sustain.
As for me and politics,
Nothing is perfect. But overall, I am satisfied with Trump's job and his return to law and order is decades overdo.
Kimmel is a side show to me.
Trump issues a lot of EOs. I'm fine with that. They are going to dance on legal lines depending on who is looking and what their agenda is. I accept that and have no worries about autocracy. The courts will be called on to sort the legalities out. I'm fine with watching.
Looking back at my choice between Trump and Harris, given everything that has happened, I have no concern with my vote and would do it again.
Now you guys worry about whatever you choose.
Marty That's it? You call me an Antifa member and a foreigner. Marty!!!! Come on. Wow! I still don't know who he is going after.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,067
Posts1,185,738
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"Sometimes reaching a goal earlier than planned is a great achievement. It shows you have worked hard, pushed ahead and made it happen. However, sometimes reaching a goal far past your original deadline, long after you wanted to complete it, and after the accolades you might once have gotten for the achievement are over, it is an even greater achievement. This shows you never gave up, due to adversity, deficit, criticism and those little life detours that end many dreams and goals. In many ways, this is a reason for even more pride!" -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|