Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,140 Likes: 99
Top 20 Poster
|
Top 20 Poster
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,140 Likes: 99 |
So you KNOW he's not even a decent human being, but you don't care cause your mad at a gang for damaging a building.
Funny how you Know it all, but I don't I saw Biden sniffing a child's hair and forcing a kiss on a woman. He also has a sexual misconduct accuser. Teddy Kennedy drove a car of a bridge and left a woman for dead in it. He should have been stood trial for intoxicated manslaughter, yet went on to be the "lion of the senate" and dumped sh+t all over Clarence Thomas because he might have referenced a pubic hair on a coke can. So DOMMY, the world is not a perfect place. The "gang" was MS13. How do I know? because a Harris County Deputy lived next door to their party house. When did I realize how serious that was? When he called me up and asked me to call in a complaint to HPD. I turned to my wife and said, Rather than calling out constables from the Sheriffs dept, a Harris County deputy is asking me to call HPD. This gang has him intimidated. That was when I learned how dangerous MS 13 was. So yes Dom, it affected my vote. That's the usual rhetort.... But Biden, but Clinton, but but but. No [naughty word removed]????? Is anybody defending them a holes? But mom joey is allowed to stay out till ten
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,099
Posts1,185,826
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|