|
7 members (texritter, Michael W. Brown, Everett Adams, bennash, Gary E. Andrews, 2 invisible),
65,972
guests, and
5,649
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/29/26 02:00 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,129 Likes: 99
Top 20 Poster
|
Top 20 Poster
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,129 Likes: 99 |
It's amazing to me how many patrons here love talking politics .
I think if you could hide the music section, onlookers here would think it's a political forum.
I guess it's nothing to get mad at, I always said politics was a form if entertainment, I suppose more enjoyable than music is here.
That's the crux if the issue, its not about people stepping over the line, it's more about people being more interested in politics.
I guess the topics could be never ending too, but music topics could be never ending...
I think the basic truth is people are more into politics here.
But the question remains why here? Why not engage with dozens or hundreds? On Facebook...
Is it that here people feel more important?
I think people have a sense that they matter more here...
Just observation..continue on
Last edited by Fdemetrio; 03/30/25 07:48 PM.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,056
Posts1,185,712
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|