|
6 members (texritter, Michael W. Brown, KyleCrawford, bennash, Everett Adams, 1 invisible),
99,799
guests, and
5,899
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,565 Likes: 143
Top 100 Poster
|
Top 100 Poster
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,565 Likes: 143 |
I don't sleep much , I promoted 3 this morning to Youtube at 3am , I just noticed the users and was curious , it has nothing to do with 5k spins I get on running songs, At 71 you have 9% of life left , you can sit in a rocking chair or do something , I choose to do something . back to old rock stars , I really was never into it , I could not name one Who song . Judas Priest , I heard of them but never listened . I'm more into 2025 , though Rick Beato and his list of rocks stars say new music sucks . I think I tuned out on new rock , when it got to loud , Seems like a drug fest to me . Even the Eagles turned into old ladies and crying about whatever .
Last edited by bennash; 11/23/24 09:50 AM.
We’re all built from the same dust and dreams, Different roads, but the same means.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,064
Posts1,185,735
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"Sometimes reaching a goal earlier than planned is a great achievement. It shows you have worked hard, pushed ahead and made it happen. However, sometimes reaching a goal far past your original deadline, long after you wanted to complete it, and after the accolades you might once have gotten for the achievement are over, it is an even greater achievement. This shows you never gave up, due to adversity, deficit, criticism and those little life detours that end many dreams and goals. In many ways, this is a reason for even more pride!" -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
|