|
8 members (Gary E. Andrews, texritter, KyleCrawford, Michael W. Brown, bennash, Guy E. Trepanier, CTthomas, 1 invisible),
22,612
guests, and
5,611
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,129 Likes: 99
Top 20 Poster
|
Top 20 Poster
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,129 Likes: 99 |
There is an entire world out there I will never understand, and I'm okay with that.
I hope Trump finds more important things to do than attend the SB.
I hope the Eagles win (more out of spite than anything else.)
Josh Allen is the NFL MVP for 2024.
GO BILLS!!
Peace,
Dave It's amazing to me no President has ever gone, then I thought about it and never saw it. Might be cause sb is always target for terrorism, and the President would be right there. I find nothing wrong with him going, he should be in tune with what's going on. Yes, you have every right to feel burned Bills got screwed on several calls. Chiefs are a ratings magnet, for several reasons
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,051
Posts1,185,700
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|