|
6 members (texritter, Sunset Poet, bennash, Michael W. Brown, Guy E. Trepanier, 1 invisible),
29,133
guests, and
5,879
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,033 Likes: 100
Top 200 Poster
|
Top 200 Poster
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,033 Likes: 100 |
Marty, I don’t watch Smerconish. I had to look up who he is. I watch a lot of non-American media and I did look at several Navarro interviews this morning. I have to admit that I have my grandkids with me right now and I can’t concentrate completely on what is playing on TV. I did not quote Navarro. I wrote it the way I understood what he said. After your direct attack I double-checked what Navarro actually said. “Manufacturing will ramp up quickly” “We will move industrial production very, very quickly” “Productivity will fly” You know, when I heard that, I should have stepped back and thought a bit. I should have noticed that this guy didn’t really give any timeline at all. He could be talking about years or even decades or even longer time periods. So, now that you pointed this out to me, I noticed, Navarro didn’t really say anything and like most viewers I guess I misinterpreted what he said. I admit he did not say “in weeks”, but honestly, it really sounded like it would happen very, very quickly. So, that’s the way I understood him. If you’re telling me very, very quickly is a four-year timeframe. Ok. But he didn’t say that either. He didn’t say anything and I stumbled over it. Thanks for pointing this out. I’ll be more careful in the future.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,083
Posts1,185,782
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|