|
7 members (texritter, Sunset Poet, bennash, Michael W. Brown, Guy E. Trepanier, Everett Adams, 1 invisible),
30,229
guests, and
5,869
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,033 Likes: 100
Top 200 Poster
|
Top 200 Poster
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,033 Likes: 100 |
As for me, I am looking at GMC trucks. I believe that they won't be tariffed. I need to check where Canyons are assembled. I don't build anymore and don't need to go pick up a few pieces of sheetrock or plywood now and then, so I may go down to the midsize Canyon. But if I catch a deal on a Sierra, I may grab it. My wife likes her Mercedes. Good car. If the EU gets right with all this, maybe she'll buy another.
ps. Per Google Gemini... According to the information available, GMC Canyons are manufactured at:
GM's Wentzville Assembly plant in Wentzville, Missouri, United States. This plant is the primary production site for the GMC Canyon, as well as its sibling, the Chevrolet Colorado. I read that the Sierra could get almost 16,000$ more expensive. You should hurry up. https://www.carscoops.com/2025/03/t...average%20price%20up%20to%20%2430%2C194.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,083
Posts1,185,781
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|