|
7 members (bennash, Michael W. Brown, Everett Adams, texritter, Gary E. Andrews, Guy E. Trepanier, 1 invisible),
61,162
guests, and
6,065
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 12,225 Likes: 54
Top 10 Poster
|
Top 10 Poster
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 12,225 Likes: 54 |
LOL Marty...my error in how I lead
I was not pointing out the booing as much as the composition of the crowd....why I commented as I did.
I think the booing is reflective of what a cross section of Americans feel right now
I showed a probability based poll (everyone theoretically has an equal chance of being contacted\surveyed) his highest approval of 51% on your border issues, and it dropped under 50% for all other metrics...down to 39% approval for tariffs. Stands to reason an audience would be split...and with other reasons like taking over KC programming on the table, maybe skews it to the boo side
If writing ever becomes work I think I'm going to have to stop
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,071
Posts1,185,744
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|