|
7 members (bennash, Michael W. Brown, Everett Adams, texritter, Gary E. Andrews, Guy E. Trepanier, 1 invisible),
61,162
guests, and
6,065
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297 Likes: 175
Top 30 Poster
|
Top 30 Poster
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297 Likes: 175 |
Trump's 2025 Executive Orders (So Far) ========================== Protecting the Meaning and Value of American Citizenship 1/20/2025 Immigration This executive order establishes a federal immigration agenda to preserve American citizenship by establishing a new policy agenda. These policy actions seek to withhold automatic American citizenship from individuals born in the U.S.: 1) when that person's mother was unlawfully present in the U.S. and the father was not a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident at the time of said person's birth or 2) when that person's mother's presence in the U.S. at the time of said person's birth was lawful but temporary (such as but not limited to visiting the U.S. under the auspices of the Visa Waiver Program or visiting on a student, work or tourist visa) and the father was not a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident at the time of said person's birth. =============================== Tony, I assume you’re posting stuff without reading it before you post it. You’ve got a brain, but you’re not using it. You probably think, if it comes from Trump and has something to do with immigration, it has to be good. Shame on you Tony. What you posted is ridiculous! I was born on US soil 65 years ago. i grew up here, pledged allegiance to the flag every morning at school. Paid my taxes. I was never arrested, never got a ticket, never did anything wrong. After 65 years of being a proud American citizen, like you, all of a sudden, Mr. Trump signs an executive order to automatically withhold my US citizenship. In my birth certificate it says that my parents were not US citizens. They were Germans, but nowadays you would probably call them migrants. I don’t know. They became US citizens two days after I was born but I have no documents to prove that anymore. According to this executive order, that doesn't matter. So, if this goes through, I will lose my US citizenship. If I’m not a US citizen anymore I have to leave the country. I can’t leave the country without a passport. What happens to my house? You can’t believe how angry I am. I want to enjoy my retirement in the country I grew up in. I was a citizen for 65 years and now this stress. And guys like you repost this junk and support it. Do you know what the chaos he is creating is going to cost the country? Everybody who supports this junk either can’t read, doesn’t think or is brainwashed. Tony, do you have any advice for me? What would you do in my situation? All the best - Robert Write a song 
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,071
Posts1,185,744
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|