|
6 members (bennash, Michael W. Brown, Fdemetrio, Gary E. Andrews, Andy K, 1 invisible),
92,504
guests, and
5,996
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Love Bomb
by Michael W. Brown - 10/10/26 08:09 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297 Likes: 175
Top 30 Poster
|
Top 30 Poster
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297 Likes: 175 |
I'm putting this SUNO creation up here because, well, it's political. It's right there in the name of the song. It's also an F-bomb carpet bombing, so you're warned upfront. By way of history, a friend sent me a meme last week, basically a stream of consciousness narrative F-bombing of his highness. I said to my friend "hey, I can make a song out of that!".This is that. Short, but not sweet. It's called, simply, "The Trump Song". https://suno.com/song/cfebe2eb-660f-48f2-8212-065c5e600c1e?sh=DouK4Rgpe3uk8H7zFucke you Fucke You , well its catchy by robots for robots HA! Good one, Elvis!  BTW... When I click on the "Open Discussion" forum over at TSF, all I see is "YOU" lol! Tell Owen I said he can still kiss my A$$!  Me ? I'm barely on here lately Lol... Take your meds, Elvis... It's nap-time...
|
|
1 member likes this:
bennash |
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,103
Posts1,185,839
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|