|
9 members (texritter, bennash, Gary E. Andrews, KyleCrawford, Michael W. Brown, Raymond Byabazaire, Kay-lynn Carew, 2 invisible),
107,956
guests, and
5,856
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 12,225 Likes: 54
Top 10 Poster
|
Top 10 Poster
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 12,225 Likes: 54 |
How many times do I have to say I agree criminals like this should be deported.?
Marty, I am no idiot. I fully realize my opinion in the matter means squat. I am not a voter and I do not live in the USA
But it is part of the larger political discussion here so I chime in.
My position is that what the President, Mr Trump AS President...says and does...is important . It has caused a huge rift. He once again doubled down on how he perceives Canadian sovereignty. This has a huge effect here.
Mr Trump has shown his policy is that if you want to beat a dog, you can always find a stick. Since he is also positioning himself as unrestrained by laws..that is a toxic recipe. Call it TDS if you like.
If writing ever becomes work I think I'm going to have to stop
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,064
Posts1,185,735
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
|