|
9 members (texritter, bennash, Michael W. Brown, Everett Adams, KyleCrawford, Raymond Byabazaire, Gary E. Andrews, 2 invisible),
82,890
guests, and
6,006
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297 Likes: 175
Top 30 Poster
|
Top 30 Poster
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297 Likes: 175 |
Meanwhile, A 15y/o girl with a 9mm at a "private christian school" is barely newsworthy...
I wonder why MSM is burying THAT story? Yeah, but it's all tied together, our youth are some of the most mean spirited, , entitled, pieces of garbage there is. I take that back I know some good kids who just wanna drink and get laid, which is preferable. But look at YouTube, tik Tok, Facebook, the fuckin hating kids are all over it Samantha said... There's a light in my window An agonizing glow No future ,no option, no prayer My parents hate each other A mistake that they suffer Sits alone in her chair Samantha said... My window to the madness The death and the sadness Shows me a way, a purpose An action without words By a girl no one heard To highlight the psycho circus Samantha said... My wicked window flickers And shows me bloody pictures As I slowly lose myself I'm screaming as I type For meaning in my life But the world is going deaf Samantha said... It's not the world I want This absurd repetition I'd rather die than live a lie I have to make them listen Samantha said... they have to listen https://www.jpfolks.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/1200911/samantha-said.html#Post1200911Turns out Elvis is right... After 6weeks of useless Ebot-mail, SUNO just made my $hit-list! If they don't give a fuk about me, then I sure as [naughty word removed] don't give a fuk about them!
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,064
Posts1,185,735
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"Sometimes reaching a goal earlier than planned is a great achievement. It shows you have worked hard, pushed ahead and made it happen. However, sometimes reaching a goal far past your original deadline, long after you wanted to complete it, and after the accolades you might once have gotten for the achievement are over, it is an even greater achievement. This shows you never gave up, due to adversity, deficit, criticism and those little life detours that end many dreams and goals. In many ways, this is a reason for even more pride!" -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
|