Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,038 Likes: 100
Top 200 Poster
|
OP
Top 200 Poster
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,038 Likes: 100 |
What if you found out that, because of an illness, you only had a limited time left to live? You could be scared and sad about the time you have left - or you could choose to look at it in a more positive way. This track is about stepping back, reflecting on what truly matters, and realizing that every passing second isn't something to fear. It's another chance to love, forgive, and live life fully. I have a couple of friends who are facing this kind of situation right now. I'm praying for them, and I hope this song can offer them - and anyone else going through something similar - a little comfort and a reminder that every moment is precious. Whether it's calling the people who mean the most to you, letting go of old regrets, or simply enjoying your favorite record, I hope this song serves as a reminder to cherish every moment. 🎧 Give it a listen, and let me know what it makes you feel or think. Another Chance To Lovehttps://soundclick.com/song/15345046[Instrumental Intro] [Verse] If I knew the clock was ticking If I knew I had some time I'd make a list of all the things I've left behind [Verse] I'd call the ones I love And tell them what they mean I'd take one more ride Just to see the places I've never seen [Pre-Chorus] I'd look back at the years gone by And see the reasons, see the why The roads I took, the roads I chose The life I made, the life I know [Chorus] Another chance to love Another chance to say All the things I should have said But always pushed away Another chance to love Another day to give If the clock is counting down I've got another chance to live [Break] [Verse ] I'd play my favorite records I'd watch my favorite films I'd laugh about the crazy days And all my foolish thrills [Verse ] I'd sit around the table With the people who know me best And say the words that matter most Before I take my rest [Pre-Chorus] I'd let go of old regret Forgive what I haven't forgiven yet Leave every word I need to say And make my peace before the day [Chorus] Another chance to love Another chance to say All the things I should have said But always pushed away Another chance to love Another day to give If the clock is counting down I've got another chance to live [Bridge] Maybe knowing is a gift A little light before the end A chance to mend what needs to mend And love the ones I love again [Interlude] [Final Chorus] Another chance to love Another chance to say All the things I should have said But always pushed away Another chance to love Another day to give If the clock is counting down I've got another chance to live [Outro] If I know the clock is ticking I'll be thankful that it does 'Cause every second that it gives me Is another chance to love
Last edited by Rob B.; 09/25/26 09:08 AM.
|
|
1 member likes this:
Guy E. Trepanier |
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,100
Posts1,185,830
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|