|
7 members (texritter, Michael W. Brown, Gary E. Andrews, Andy K, CTthomas, Guy E. Trepanier, Everett Adams),
61,205
guests, and
6,048
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,413
Top 200 Poster
|
Top 200 Poster
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,413 |
Yeah Matt , trying to create a song that is universal but original does have its difficulty, and all over the internet and songwriting books and forums, you see the avoid cliches advice clearly
I have high expectations of my lyrics and every other lyric I read I am critical about them because I know they can be way better than that, What some people think is brilliant I may think is crap
Somebody like you was co written by Keith Urban But do you think if one of us wrote that, that anyone on here wouldn't mention the cliches and how bland it is? Can't speak for anyone else, But I do know I would
Take care
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,068
Posts1,185,741
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|