|
7 members (Gary E. Andrews, Michael W. Brown, texritter, bennash, Everett Adams, 2 invisible),
53,978
guests, and
5,930
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 32
Casual Observer
|
Casual Observer
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 32 |
HI there! I am in Omaha Nebraska and not sure where to start to get around other people, though I am all for it! I would love to know in other cities where you find other writers etc. I am a lyric writer, learning to play guitar and piano, so most of my writing is just the lyrics right now. But i want to know how you get your name out there with other writers in your local area so I can start collaborating. Thank you for any advice! Bethany
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,098
Posts1,185,821
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|