|
6 members (texritter, bennash, Michael W. Brown, Everett Adams, 2 invisible),
65,182
guests, and
6,107
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 2,448
Top 200 Poster
|
OP
Top 200 Poster
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 2,448 |
Dear Lynn, Ray, and Lyle,
thank you for your support, I'm just here trying to share, like I do in many of my posts.
Our buddy air, is focused on one song I wrote 7 years ago. I have hundreds of songs.
Two weeks ago I decided to block his posts, I can't read them. when he posts on jpf all I see is:
*** You are ignoring this user ***
So as far as I'm concerned with him, I've got my eyes closed, my fingers in my ears and I'm saying "la la la la la."
The unfortunate thing is none of us can succeed in songwriting on our own, we have make friends, build relationships and teams. First impressions matter. He's made quite a first (and last) impression with me.
Thanks again I wish you all worlds of success with your writing,
Ande
Ande Rasmus sen Ande R a s m u s s e n@aol.com Ande R a s m u s s e n.com SongRamp.com/ande MySpace.com/anders
Texas Grammy Gov 06-08 grammy.com/Texas
Editor Of "Inspirations for Songwriters" SongWriterBlog.com Explore the message archive
To receive IFS SEND an EMPTY email to: difs-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,073
Posts1,185,747
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|