|
5 members (bennash, Michael W. Brown, Everett Adams, Gary E. Andrews, 1 invisible),
41,611
guests, and
5,725
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,413
Top 200 Poster
|
Top 200 Poster
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,413 |
Let me post your song "eventually"
This is not just one little tiny cliche as you have mentioned It's a song based on lines we have heard since forever and I am only pointing this out because you deny it I can post other songs too if you want? Not being a narc or anything I'm just very critical over lyrics And you think you're some kind of songwriting mentor and to be honest this is like taking singing lessons from a person who got rejected from american idol auditions
Eventually Written by Mark Oates, Donna Aylor, and Ande Rasmussen
verse 1 I lie in bed and wonder how you are Little things remind me how we are now apart No more talking on the phone Or late nights with you alone And tho I dont know why you said goodbye
CHORUS: EVENTUALLY I'LL FORGET ABOUT YOU EVENTUALLY I'LL LOVE SOMEONE NEW THO ALL I DO IS THINK ABOUT THE WAY WE USED TO BE I'LL GET ON WITH LIFE EVENTUALLY
verse2 I'm waiting for your memory to fade I'm still holding onto the promises you made You said you felt for me A love that would always be And I wish I could feel that love tonight
REPEAT CHORUS
BRIDGE Somewhere between these walls of time Someone will love this heart of mine Though it hurts to know it wont be you
REPEAT CHORUS
Last edited by airun; 09/20/07 01:05 AM.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,081
Posts1,185,775
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
|