Originally Posted by JAPOV
You are sooooo close, Dom...

Originally Posted by Fdemetrio
People screw up the world, not God, not Satan

People screw up the world depending upon which they choose. And, often, even if they choose wisely, they still screw it up!

That's why what God did on the cross was so necessary...

The muslims try to do allah's job for him, as instructed by the qur'an.

God has already done all the work and just wants a little thanks and recognition.

Not all Muslims do that, and besides, one persons brainwashing is another persons enlightentment.

Im human, I do get suspicious or fearful when I see Muslims, mostly the men, the women are not usually involved in anything...much like the Mafia

But there are so many religions, so many books, so many bibles, you choose the one your are born into and taught.

If your parents were muslim, you would be too, wondering why everybody thinks your so bad.

PEOPLE [naughty word removed] up the world, and the reason they [naughty word removed] it up is cause they dont understand the basis of all religions.

Love one another, as you would yourself. If everybody did that, all this bull [naughty word removed] would be non existent.

Alot of you guys make it a sport mentality. Our team verses their team. No, one group inherited one religion, the other group another.

Why is it when people have visions of God, it's always the God they know, or belive in. A Muslim will have visions of Mohammed.

Christians have visions of Jesus. Catholics have visions of Mary, have you ever heard of a Hindu having a vision of the virgin Mary?

It's all the the brain dude. When people have near death experiences, they always see the God they know. None have come back and said, well you know i was a Christian my whole life, but for some reason i saw a vision of Krishna. It's how we are raised and how we are wired.

Basics, take the Ten Commandments, and add do unto to others, and you have all you need for any religion

Last edited by Fdemetrio; 11/04/23 12:49 PM.