Japov having money helps in gambling, but its not a habit of wealthy people to gamble. ANd there are dumb people rich and poor

I sat at a table with an asian guy in LV, the guy was hemmoraghing hundreds out of his pocket. not even in his wallet, he had hundreds by the hundreds in both his pockets, playing, and he was drunk. He was probably some rich guy vacationing and money meant nothing to him. But he was so bad of a player, after about 10 minutes I turned to him and said "dude, what are you doing" You dont hit on 18, you dont split kings, lol, and he kept taking insurance from dealer....

First time he just looked at me and said nothing, after three times he finally says "what do you mean" I said dude, you';re getting killed, and you dont know what you;re doing, stop playing. he looks at me, looks me up and down, "you seem like a nice guy, are you here on vacation?" lol, really, you seem like a good guy, let me know if i can do anything for you"

I said i dont want anything just quit playing cause in an hour all that money in your pocket is gonna be gone. He chuckeld.

I guess for him it was play money.

But you do need bankroll, but you dont need to be rich. Online you can play a dollar a hand, if you start with a hundred or two hundred, you will have it and never lose it if you play right. You might not win anything either.

But its all relative. Ive seen people come to a table with ONE chip, put it down and lose, and then leave. Shoulda just never came and kept the chip. Its not get rich quick scheme.

Catholic Church and celibacy? I dont know, the idea supposedly comes from our interpretation of the Bible, Everybody has one.

Its an extreme sacrifice, and causes deviance, although many are probably just fine with it. I dont know how it stands in Gods eye, but it is way out of sync with life on earth, nobody would be here without sex, maybe for this group its a sacrifice God embraces, I dont know really.

Last edited by Fdemetrio; 06/04/21 08:35 AM.