Gentlemen, I'm a Christian. 24/7, 365. No matter where I am. So, nearly everything I do and say is a reflection of my lifestyle. I don't even try to be perfect, that would just make me a hypocrite; But my gift of faith is what it is and I wouldn't give it up for the world! However, more and more it seems, the world tries to rob me of my identity; Keeps trying to convince me that I'm wrong and I don't belong... despite prophecy being fulfilled daily.

If my faith is such an affront, then why bother interacting with me? Is what I offer truly so offensive that you are compelled to silence me? What exactly is it about this thread that provokes you to such dogged disdain? What is it about me that you can't simply ignore?

I can only take solace in knowing that your argument is actually with God, not me. However, I can't dismiss the irony; If I were a tattooed, purple haired, anarchist, Satan worshiping, transexual grade-school teacher, writing songs and starting discussions about "higher learning" and "the new world order", you would probably welcome me with open arms....