Originally Posted by JAPOV
Originally Posted by VNORTH2
JAPOV wrote

True, but then consider... Is the earth today what God had in mind for us, or is the world today what WE made of His creation?

At no point in time past, present or future will I ever contemplate that question or even seek to find the answer to it. On June 9, 2021 the Earth is exactly as the Earth is and God is fully aware of the Earth in its present state, and our role in the process. As I said before, on this thread, there is much I do not know and questions unanswered. I expect, when I move on, those things will be revealed to me, Until then, by Faith I believe. That is as complex as it will ever get for me. It brings me great peace to my very existence.

Wow! Never? Why?

First of all on June 6th I had my 74th birthday and I am not really interested, at my age, in seeking out answers to questions that will never be answered by God to me while on Earth. Trying to figure out those answers through dialogue with other humans is not time well spent for they will never know the answers. More importantly, in this thread, I see most people, on both sides of the debate bringing into the conversation, the thinking of God or the questioning of His behaviour. So often the opening line about God is....If your God is such a loving God then.....fill in your own question.

I do not question His actions I only try, and often fail, to follow His Word. He does not have to give me any answer to anything He does. The Bible give all of us many commandments, beyond the 10, that we are to follow and not one of us on this Earth follows them all. But the reason why Christ came was about our sins. And in the end His death allowed the relationship between God and mankind to be restored. FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD.......

There are overwhelming forces , on Earth, dedicated to trying to insert the wedge between us and God. I fail, often, in my daily existence but through Faith I have the belief my sins have been forgiven and so I then start anew to try and do my best to follow His Word.

VNORTH2