Originally Posted by Everett Adams
There is such a thing as duel prophecy. The Babylon of the bible was destroyed before Jesus was born but the Babylon of Revelation is future, yet to come. In Revelation there is mention of Babylon the great and mystery Babylon. Over the years this was thought to be Rome, but now some think it is the USA. The bible says Babylon has fallen, has fallen, why say it twice. Maybe there are two Babylons, one spiritual, one commercial, I don't know, but this Babylon is yet to be destroyed. Jesus spoke of the fig tree, which is Israel, when it puts forth tender leaves you know summer is nigh and this generation shall not pass away before His coming. In 1948 Israel became a nation but not fully until 1967 when they regained Jerusalem, their Capital. Was it the generation alive in 1948 or 1967 that shall not pass before His returning, we don't know. No one can know the exact day or hour or even year, but we can know the signs of the season of His coming, and they are fast falling into place.

Everette if somebody showed up today claiming to be God, we'd have him institutionalized. We have him examined for drugs. And we d likely know pretty quickly he was not the real deal. They didn't have this rationaliy back then. Life sucked, Jesus provided hope.

Hey I understand the hostility towards Muslims, but the Muslims Involved in hatred are only a percentage. I see Muslim women walking around all the time, In NJ. They seem timid and afraid, they don't seem aggressive at all. They love their children as everybody else does.

And I don't blame anyone for being worried. I've taken Uber and the drivers with the . Muslim dressings , and you can't help by think. [naughty word removed], this guy could kill me right now, drive his car off s bridge.

But that has nothing to do with The Bible, God , etc. This has to do with people.

It's funny, England and Ireland have been at odds/war forever. Why is it nobody says anything about the Bible there. England/Satan,Ireland God.

If somebody said that to you you'd realize how silly it is.

People [naughty word removed] up the world, not God, not Satan

Last edited by Fdemetrio; 11/04/23 09:56 AM.