The WEF is 100% putting out One World government propaganda as well as 2030 Reset guidelines. They published books on it. They have promoted "In the future you will own nothing, but you will be happy!" These are their words, not conspiracy theories. Now I think they are out of their minds, but it is clear they believe it and they have placed most of the leaders in Europe across the board. Most have come up through their "system" and they proudly identify their young students who rise to power. France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany and others all claim this connection. They look and sound like Austin Powers villains, which I hope is just the rich trolling the world, but they sure seem to move political actions towards their vision of unelected and unaccountable Elite overlords ruling the entire world via one currency while "allowing" regions to elect local leaders, but not the main people in charge. That is THEIR vision. I have a feeling for them to succeed there will be millions of dead just in the USA because most American's are not bowing down to outsiders taking control. Klaus "I am like the evil Dr. Stranglelove incarnate" Schwab, leader of the WEF sure wants horrific change. I hope it is just a distraction while they are plundering every country of the remaining wealth. Because they are 100% doing that.

Brian Austin Whitney
Founder
Just Plain Folks
jpfolkspro@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/justplainfolks

"Don't sit around and wait for success to come to you... it doesn't know the way." -Brian Austin Whitney

"It's easier to be the bigger man when you actually are..." -Brian Austin Whitney

"Sometimes all you have to do to inspire humans to greatness is to give them a reason and opportunity to do something great." -Brian Austin Whitney