I agree John, but, in Jesus' case HE is God. So, what I notice alot of people do is pick Bible words that are comfortable, and ignore or pass off the others.

If Jesus is the truth, the light, and the way, and nobody can get into the kingdom of heaven, but through HIM. Then, we have to accept that we must love our neighbor, we must sell everything we own, and follow HIM. We must turn the other cheek, and know that if we get rich, its harder for a rich man to get into the Kingdom of Heaven, than it is for a camel to get through the eye of a needle. And those, that love their life on Earth, will hate their life in Heaven. And those who hate their life on Earth will love their life in Heaven.

So what I meant was, If we accept ONE of his teachings, how do we not accept another...HE is God.

This is something I see and notice all the time with Christians. We pick and choose what we can live with, and then come up with some jibberish to justify...why we wont sell everything we own, and come and follow me.

If we dont believe some commandments, then why are we to believe HE died for our sins either.

But in general, i agree with you, we all have doubts, but if you have doubts, you must doubt the whole story, not a part of it..he is GOD.

Unless you dont believe HE is God, then you're not really a practitioner but a historian.

Last edited by Fdemetrio; 05/31/21 02:42 PM.