Japov , What abut Hindu's and Muslims and Norse Religions, They feel just as strongly about their Religion, and how the world wants to do what they want, and they wonder how us Christians can live with ourselves not knowing the truth...

For me, that is the main challenge of all Religion is that there are so many. Hundreds before Christ ever came along, Many since, and new one arise fro time to time. Sun Gods, Rain Gods, Love Gods like myself, Then you have Clapton...

If ours was so obviously correct, there would be one religion, and one God, but there isnt.

The Dali Lama seems pretty content in his life and religion, we are no better than he is.

You have to think, you cant believe something because somebody tells you to. And really, it's all a matter of how you were raised. Very unlikely a child born Christian will convert to Hinduism, im sure it has happened, but its likely Hinduism would have no appeal to a Christian.

if there were only one Religion and Jesus was the only Savior, there would be no confusion. But every religion has a bible, every religion has a prophet and a martyr, and every religion has an afterlife, and every religion has die hard believers.

Hinduism means nothing to me, I respect them, but i have no reverence, no interest in knowing and no desire to become one. That's because of cultural and ethnic differences. They may wonder how I could be so callous and uninterested in GOD.

Do you know that many Muslims believe that Jesus was taken down from the cross, and never died to begin with? Which would explain how he resurected....

You may ask, now where the hell would they get that from, where does any of this come from?

God has been part of humans since day one, nobody knows how the hell we got here, and thats what made us look for one.

Imagine 25k years ago, seeing a tornado for the first time, these folks must have been scared out of their minds, no idea what caused it, and if it stopped raining and we had drought, God must be mad at something.

I go with my tradition, but im not arrogant or stupid enough to believe that my religion is the only way.

Last edited by Fdemetrio; 05/29/21 10:08 AM.