Originally Posted by bennash
I think even preachers hate revelations , it's so dark like the rest of the Bible . People work, pay bills , waste time on silly elections...as the dog pee's on the carpet . Try not to think... I'd like to bang some girl if you're married . Blah Blah Blah , life moves on sunrises and sunsets . Your not dead Tony , silly... write some songs .Try something besides deep and relgious , people have heard all the doom and gloom of whatever God started .. blah blah blah , yes God we've read your soap opera.

https://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=14879155

Credit is a drug
Success is a lie
Evil puts a price
On all that God provides

The debt is obscene
Living beyond our means

It's not fantasy
The Spirit opens my eyes
I escape insanity
Like defying gravity
In my other life...

Find me in my other life

Houses need a roof
No one lives alone
Parents need hope
Children need a home

The cost of window dressing
Essentials are a blessing

Man's wisdom is a flawed premise
The truth is this
Your heart is where your treasure is

It's not fantasy
The Spirit opens my eyes
I escape the insanity
Like defying gravity
In my other life...

Find me in my other life