|
6 members (Gary E. Andrews, KyleCrawford, Michael W. Brown, texritter, Guy E. Trepanier, 1 invisible),
103,979
guests, and
5,872
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297 Likes: 175
Top 30 Poster
|
OP
Top 30 Poster
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297 Likes: 175 |
When I go back through this thread I'm astounded by the complete disregard for Biblical and historical integrity, Spiritual efficacy, and most of all, fear of God's judgment. I'm constantly shaking my head in complete bewilderment, wondering what episode of the Twilight Zone I just woke up in. I'm only 55, but I feel like I've witnessed the population of an entire planet suddenly reject the one and only consistently reliable source of morality, wisdom, and truth that has ever existed, for some ill conceived political agenda in the name of equality and unity of global economic purpose. I have known and understood, all my adult life, that this day was prophesied to come, but I didn't expect to be surprised by it. I didn't expect it to happen overnight! How can so many people be so completely ignorant of something I've taken for granted all my life? How do these same people justify themselves when they question my integrity as a Christian by saying that I'm not "peaceful and loving" enough? How can we both be on the same planet, living at the same time, privy to all the same information, yet come to entirely different conclusions? If my neighbor thinks Christianity is a cult, doesn't understand that God is going to keep His promises whether people believe it or not, and has absolutely no fear of impending Armageddon; Should I lovingly, politically correctly, and respectfully tell my neighbor to enjoy eternity in Hell?
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,067
Posts1,185,738
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"Sometimes reaching a goal earlier than planned is a great achievement. It shows you have worked hard, pushed ahead and made it happen. However, sometimes reaching a goal far past your original deadline, long after you wanted to complete it, and after the accolades you might once have gotten for the achievement are over, it is an even greater achievement. This shows you never gave up, due to adversity, deficit, criticism and those little life detours that end many dreams and goals. In many ways, this is a reason for even more pride!" -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|