Originally Posted by Everett Adams
I was not calling anyone a swine, I was just quoting what the bible says, sorry if you took it personally. There are some that will never listen to the truth, they even question truth, so there comes a point it is useless to speak the truth to them, this is what this quote is for, it was not aimed at you or anyone on this site.I think you are a believer (I hope so) maybe a little bit of a doubting Thomas. LOL

A tip...
If you are having a debate with someone of a much different opinion and you employ a parallel metaphor which equates what you believe to be ...lovely and priceless pearls,

but equates and dismisses whomever might be in earshot of your pearls, but rejects or resists them as not necessarily true..........as swine.

Some people might take offense.

Not me so much Everett. When your posts are challenged your responses appear annoyed, rigid, dogmatic...to me. I've gotten used to it. wink
And I'm afraid I am not a believer. I am sympathetic to people who want to connect with their maker, from whatever direction they may come, because I am one of those people.