|
5 members (texritter, Sunset Poet, Everett Adams, KyleCrawford, 1 invisible),
16,362
guests, and
5,514
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,560 Likes: 143
Top 100 Poster
|
Top 100 Poster
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,560 Likes: 143 |
https://suno.com/song/11e342b9-8317-4c88-9d81-119193592360Verse 1: I was born with a cigarette halo, And a six-string made of sin, Mama prayed for my salvation, But I never let Jesus in. The devil just grinned in the mirror, Said, “Son, you were made to roam,” Now I’m halfway to heaven, And a long way from home. Chorus: I’m livin’ like a black angel, Feathers soaked in smoke and pain, Half outlaw, half salvation, Runnin’ wild in the whiskey rain. You can judge me or you can join me, Either way, I won’t change — ’Cause I’m livin’ like a black angel, In a world that don’t know my name. Verse 2: Got a Bible in the glovebox, And a pistol by my side, Singin’ hymns to the highway, While my demons hitch a ride. Every barroom feels like Sunday, Every sinner feels like kin, I ain’t scared of dyin’, Hell, I’ve already been. Chorus: I’m livin’ like a black angel, Feathers soaked in smoke and pain, Half outlaw, half salvation, Runnin’ wild in the whiskey rain. You can judge me or you can join me, Either way, I won’t change — ’Cause I’m livin’ like a black angel, In a world that don’t know my name. Bridge: Got scars like scripture, Tattoos that bleed, Ain’t lookin’ for redemption, Just a place to be free. Final Chorus: Yeah, I’m livin’ like a black angel, With the devil ridin’ shotgun near, Singin’ truth through busted speakers, Ain’t nothin’ holy here. You can pray for my salvation, But I’m fine with my flame — ’Cause I’m livin’ like a black angel, And I’ll never be tamed.
We’re all built from the same dust and dreams, Different roads, but the same means.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,050
Posts1,185,699
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|