Gonna have to pull up my belt and fold my arms on that one again Japov. Greed is in the eye of the greed caller, it's not a fixed value.

If you're playing blackjack, and go on a run, say you win 20 hands in a row, most people keep playing. They believe the streak will continue and suddenly find themselves down. Suddenly your 20's are getting beat by 21's. You cant win a double down, etc

Its happened to me dozens of times, ive gone on runs that would make your head spin, believing there was no way i could lose it all.... YOU CAN. Id be winning hands that I played wrong on purpose and still win it

NOW that is a classic case of people calling it "greed" ahh your were greedy, shoulda quit while you were ahead.

Heres the problem with that logic. If I had quit while I was ahead, I woulda made 25 dollars, and left for the evening. And, what if I had started out DOWN, do I quit while im down too?

It's greed to most people, but to the person involved it's riding a hot table. And trying to maximize it cause you never know when a hot table is going to go ice cold.

I have progressive methods of not letting what happened to me happen again. It also limits the upside.

But greed is only greed when somebody puts that label on it, it doesnt exist until then.

Last edited by Fdemetrio; 06/03/21 09:37 AM.