Originally Posted by dtrainddog
Howdy y'all,

I've been writing songs for several years. I've been a member with Taxi, NSAI, SongU, and Global Songwriter Connection. I'm currently a member with ASCAP but I might switch to BMI because I'm tires of paying a fee to register a song. Does any know how to do that and if there is a phone number to call or an email addy to talk to them about it? Has anyone done that before? I write in the Christian and Country market. I'm always looking to co-write, especially with people who can play an instrument, sing and own a home studio. I always ask for a demo in exchange for a writer split. I have one song being cut soon and another being represented by a Nashville music publisher. I'll post a link to my music soon.

Hey dtrain! Welcome aboard.... First off, ASCAP doesn't charge to register songs. Go into your "Member Access" . There's a blue box labled "Register a Work". Click on the box and follow the simple instructions.

Best, John smile