Jim,

I think pre-screening would be a mistake. How can someone test out a new song if it doesn't even get into the process? It would really eliminate much of the benefit for everyone other than actual Grand prize winner. The time it would take alone to pre-screen things in a quality way would make it impossible. They'd never be able to start at the start of the month because it would take weeks to properly "pre-screen."

We spent 7 months pre screening the JPF awards and removed 60% of the entries to get it down to the mammoth numbers that are still in the running. It's a big job and we're more efficient at it than anyone else in the world. I understand the sentiment of wanting to narrow it down, but really, their voting system's whole reason for being is to sort through the music and hoist up the fan favorites. To keep people from even competing would just be wrong in my opinion.

Brian

Brian Austin Whitney
Founder
Just Plain Folks
jpfolkspro@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/justplainfolks

"Don't sit around and wait for success to come to you... it doesn't know the way." -Brian Austin Whitney

"It's easier to be the bigger man when you actually are..." -Brian Austin Whitney

"Sometimes all you have to do to inspire humans to greatness is to give them a reason and opportunity to do something great." -Brian Austin Whitney