I hope you make it Mike. We have several JPF members in the top 10 in your category at the moment, so it would be nice if you all made it to the semi finals.

I see that Big Jim is also back into the top 10 at number 10. But the voting gets frantic in the last hour so anything can happen. In my opinion, the safest spot to be in right now is 5th or 6th. If anyone is trying to vote down the competition, it's less likely those two slots would be attacked. Some would go after the ones barely hanging on, others after the ones at the top leaving those in the middle where they are. I know that the Ourstage people are hard core tracking cheaters though, so I hope that the best songs do in fact make the finals.

Brian

Brian Austin Whitney
Founder
Just Plain Folks
jpfolkspro@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/justplainfolks

"Don't sit around and wait for success to come to you... it doesn't know the way." -Brian Austin Whitney

"It's easier to be the bigger man when you actually are..." -Brian Austin Whitney

"Sometimes all you have to do to inspire humans to greatness is to give them a reason and opportunity to do something great." -Brian Austin Whitney