I do not see a problem in pointing out weaknesses or flaws. Otherwise how could these be corrected. Every business and service relies on feedback to iron out flaws and make improvements to make it better. That is a fact of life.

I am positive about Ourstage it is a great site. That has never been in question however I think that THERE ARE FLAWS in the whole system that need sorting. JMHO

If people have a problem with that then I think it is them that are thin skinned SHORT SIGHTED or not facing reality.

Brian I do not understand your attitude on this one. Just cause a thing has flaws or does not appear to be working properly does not make it an enemy. I rather adopt the approach that Soudstage is a friend. If it has problems then it is up to us to identify that problem through advice and feedback.

I am in the finals. However I still identify some operating problems with the engines and software this site uses. It is a fairly easy fix but impossible to even diagnose without people like me pointing them out.