Well what I am saying is that it would be nice if there were plenty of voters consistantly voting from the beginning of the month on. No one knows who is voting or how many. But lets say I was the only voter. Then I would have total control over how the placements went. So I am just saying it is important that there are plenty of voters so the mixes are more even. Lets say I was the only voter just for instance. And let's say I was the only one judging one catagory alone. And this very thing was happening. Let's say I could only get through half of the combinations. Then it would be unfair to those whose songs only came up 1 time and others came up 10 times. Lets say I loved the song that came up 1 time and I wanted it to win. I could hit the "BY FAR" button to vote for it against it's competition. However that would not be enough I doubt to pull it to first place if others came up 10 times and say I voted them "more" against their competitors. The others would get more votes to move them into positions. Do you get my point?

So what I am trying to get across is that you have to hope there are other voters who are on voting that will get the other songs that you are missing in the amount of time you can get all your votes in to make up for that. Other wise some will have an unfair advantage. I know this is IMPOSSIBLE! I am not argueing about that. In a perfect world of voting you would pick 10 judges and give them all songs and all combinations and they would have to finish every last one and then see where it ends up. That would be fair to most people. HOWEVER....it is not that way. So each person does their part and you hope for the best.

Am I making this clear Brian? Somehow I feel incrediably misunderstood on this. smile Thanks!

Tammy

www.myspace.com/tammyedwards2

Last edited by TAMERA64; 12/19/08 04:41 PM.