First off, I don't have much of a fanbase or any. Given that, my goal is just to reach the top twenty. My only suggestion is to cut off submitting entries at some point much earlier than the start of quarter finals. As Jillian has suggested, it is very difficult to manipulate voting during the early rounds due to the sheer volume of competition. However, what about entries that are entered just a couple of days before quarterfinals? (Speculation on my part to follow). Wouldn't the algorithm in this case try to 'catch up' by trying to pit the new entry with as many matchups as possible to get a more accurate reading? In that case, it would be easier to 'cheat' your way into the quarter finals as the new entry would show up in more matches. As Jim and others have suggested, the last few days seem to have more movement of song placements that one might expect. Even I thought that the last couple of days in the 'country' category had some very odd movement and entries that I hadn't seen before in the top ten suddenly show up. Just my observation and suggestion.