Sorry you got it wrong. Way wrong. Nothing personal was ever meant. I never once said that you or anyones integrity was in question. I just said I did not like the rules. I myself was rolling my eyes at your responses and attack on my opinions. I did not know that Ourstage was that big a deal. Maybe you are right it is not for me. I prefer to win alone without help from friends influencing the vote. Then I feel I have achieved something by merit. But as they say let the fans decide and the person with the most biased fans wins the prize.
If you think that is OK then you are welcome to that opinion.
You are doing NO wrong playing by the rules I just do not like the rules or the way people are abusing them (no reference to you meant)

During the q/finals my song jumped about from 18 up to 4 and then back up again finishing at 16 a similar pattern happened to other songs. The really good songs that were in the top positions all month dived finishing out of the top ten during that period. You do not have to be a genius to work out that tactical voting was responsible for this. Again I will state my reasons for this stance nothing personal against you just a dislike for rules that leave themself open to abuse.