therapists ? they don't know anything , I've seen at least 10 . You're on your own. Maybe your addicted to voices , Maybe your a fuking idiot. When Elon Musk perfects , the brain chip , We won't have these problems . Its all wiring . I'm getting a bit tired from all this intelligence, So relax throw a fishing line out. I know what your thinking , That chip is the 666 guy and fooling the whole world , States , Russian , China , ect ect ect He's the guy , as 4 people in a room can't get along, now. They're all going agree , He's the man with the answers . I'm a little confused , is this before or after , We see Whores on flying lions , like Star Wars ?

Last edited by bennash; 08/14/24 10:34 PM.

We’re all built from the same dust and dreams,
Different roads, but the same means.