Originally Posted by JAPOV
Kamala is to the left of Sanders and AOC! She's just a communist media whore!
Don't be surprised if she refuses to debate Trump...

Tony, I'm surprised. I thought you were more open-minded. I assume Fox is brainwashing you. I actually would be surprised if Trump doesn't refuse to debate KH. He doesn't have a clear standing when it comes to abortion. Calling her names and claiming how "bad" she is and not talking about what his plans are and how he's going to finance his agenda is probably not enough to win an election. But we all heard him say that if he doesn't win then he'll call the election rigged. If that happens we'll have to go through the whole thing again. I'm not a Democrat and I'm surely not one of these "new" Republicans. I have to agree with Fdem here.

By the way, you misspelled "Zieg". It's spelled with an "S" ... Sieg.

Peace - Robert