Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,136 Likes: 99
Top 20 Poster
|
Top 20 Poster
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,136 Likes: 99 |
Ive had posts taken down over the years, I personally have disdain fir mods. It's so easy to pull the switch and put the last word in and close the thread.
Japov I don't write political stuff at all. You may be able to nail an economic tag to some but I write from different points of view.
My forte is still melody but I have worked on lyrics, my lyrics are harder to write becayse it's melody first
I think the trick to pop music is saying enough in as little time and space possible.
But In reality, lyrics are just another instrument in the mix. The sound of the words matter more than the story, it's about being entertained.
But I think I write lyrics to an existing melody better than anyone I know. I do it all the time on my own.
Last edited by Fdemetrio; 04/12/23 04:19 PM.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,083
Posts1,185,777
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|