Originally Posted by Rob B.
Can anybody here tell me why Trump is telling us not to vote for him? He's saying that over and over again as if he doesn't need our vote to win the upcoming election. Is he counting on the possibility that the results won't be certified in several States or are there other reasons? I'm just curious, since I'm currently not in the States I thought I might be missing something.
Getting back to your question, Rob, when did he say not to vote for him?? He told Christians that they wouldn't have to vote again after this election....but to get out and vote for him this time
He may have been speaking in a blue state when he said don't vote or maybe he doesn't need votes to take over...another coup attempt???

Last edited by VNORTH2; 08/05/24 07:10 PM.

Creators of music have a responsibility to their craft. When they have finished using all the notes and words, they must pass them down to the next generation with a simple request. “Use these to create new music.”...Steven McDonald