As soon as Biden took office he killed a pipeline deal , Gas prices went thru the roof . Grocery prices went thru the roof . I think if crazy Trump was in there , Russia might not have attacked.. and cost me billions on yet other war . I don't follow the circus much , all I know so far Bidens economy sucks . Will see if nut-job Trump gets to run the corruption train for another 4 years . He's Felony smart. Putting Wall Street on a pedestal, that's funny , they're as corrupt as Bugsy Seagal . go back to 2008 and look at that bs. The rich got some good DNA , that's why they're rich , the middle class got a few drops of good DNA , that's why they're middle class. the poor are just sign posts , For the rich and middle class we don't wanna be you. "Oh what a wicked web we weave" We like calling the kettle black as much as possible.

Last edited by bennash; 08/06/24 09:06 AM.

We’re all built from the same dust and dreams,
Different roads, but the same means.