|
6 members (texritter, CTthomas, Guy E. Trepanier, Everett Adams, Michael W. Brown, 1 invisible),
70,749
guests, and
6,021
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 12,225 Likes: 54
Top 10 Poster
|
Top 10 Poster
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 12,225 Likes: 54 |
That list is what I saw as "conventional" They are being talked about as possibles...especially Shapiro. You could be right in that picking Cheney she might be divisive, but it could also unite. Dunno. Maybe I'm being naive But I see that Washington Post has already floated the idea (I knew others had to be thinking about a "Unity Ticket" as they call it) https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2024/07/21/kamala-harris-haley-cheney-biden/
If writing ever becomes work I think I'm going to have to stop
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,067
Posts1,185,738
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|