|
7 members (Michael W. Brown, Fdemetrio, Gary E. Andrews, Andy K, Bill Draper, 2 invisible),
81,061
guests, and
6,181
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Love Bomb
by Michael W. Brown - 10/10/26 08:09 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,462 Likes: 48
Top 200 Poster
|
OP
Top 200 Poster
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,462 Likes: 48 |
God and ZombiesCan zombies be saved? Is there any way that zombies can make it to Heaven? It isn't their fault how they turned out like that the choice was not theirs which brings up the question what about vampires or werewolves or cursed? Are regular people set to be saved first? If there is any room left for the damned Is it only then God will lend them a hand? I wonder if God loves zombies I wonder if God loves zombies What if a human was turned in a church while they were praying to heaven Would he save a zombie wearing a frock don't get me wrong I'm just asking the question same for the vampires or werewolves or cursed Are church-going humans meant to go first? If there is any room left for the damned Is it only then God will lend them a hand? I wonder if God loves zombies I wonder if God loves zombies Laugh as you wish or maybe you're mad but questions with no answers are lonely and sad Does God love zombies? Can zombies be saved? It's not their fault It's not their fault I wonder if God loves zombies I wonder if God loves zombies
"Where there's a Gill, there's a way"
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,103
Posts1,185,838
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|