|
7 members (texritter, Gary E. Andrews, KyleCrawford, Michael W. Brown, bennash, Guy E. Trepanier, 1 invisible),
25,117
guests, and
5,612
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,462 Likes: 48
Top 200 Poster
|
OP
Top 200 Poster
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,462 Likes: 48 |
New country drop! (basic, vanilla, been there, done that)  Cover of my acapella recording This Song[Verse 1] It's getting late And past the time for me to head back home I love you too I wish I could stay with you but I must go But don't start to cry I'll be back before you know that I've been gone So until we meet again If you need me I'll be here inside this song [Chorus] When you start to feel alone You don't have to cry Just start to sing this song And I'll be by your side [Verse 2] Trust in me It'll work if you just give your heart a try Soon we'll meet again To let our loving feelings touch the sky So tomorrow when the sun shines through You know I'll be missing you too, but please don't cry Now I really must be going Think of me, I love you, goodbye [Chorus] When you start to feel alone You don't have to cry Just start to sing this song And I'll be by your side You know I love you more As each moment passes by So when you start to feel alone Just sing this song and I'll be by your side Peace, Dave
"Where there's a Gill, there's a way"
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,051
Posts1,185,700
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|