|
7 members (Gary E. Andrews, texritter, Guy E. Trepanier, Michael W. Brown, KyleCrawford, CTthomas, 1 invisible),
15,785
guests, and
5,374
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,462 Likes: 48
Top 200 Poster
|
OP
Top 200 Poster
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,462 Likes: 48 |
I am curious, how many versions of your songs do you make before you find the one you keep? I usually go through 30-50 versions to get as close to what I want as I can. Now and then it still falls short, but for me, I find A.I. eventually locks into amazingly close to what I heard in my head when I start working on a song. I have the largest membership, but still ran out of tracks last month. I missed 2 weeks of this month (my month starts on the 26th) so I likely won't run out this month.
I rarely get a keeper in the first 10 tries. Hey Brian, Yessir.. I go thru approximately 5-10 renditions typically to find my "base" song. Then I tweak the lyric as needed to keep the flow, snip and extend it a few times, etc. All in all I would say most times I go through about 20 renditions before I'm happy enough to share it. There are other songs that I just do for fun and could care less what Suno does with it and share it immediately just for kicks. I do not have anywhere near the library of songs as you do though, so I haven't run out of credits before it resets each month. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing, honestly.  Looking forward to hearing what you've been working on. Peace, Dave
"Where there's a Gill, there's a way"
|
|
1 member likes this:
Brian Austin Whitney |
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,046
Posts1,185,695
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|