|
8 members (texritter, Guy E. Trepanier, CTthomas, Gary E. Andrews, Michael W. Brown, Fdemetrio, bennash, 1 invisible),
39,526
guests, and
6,085
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,462 Likes: 48
Top 200 Poster
|
OP
Top 200 Poster
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,462 Likes: 48 |
No One's Better Than You[V1] There's no one better than you No matter how hard they try I don't care what they do they fall short every time Words can never express though each one would be true you are simply the best No one's better than you [CH] It's - not - so - hard to believe or understand you're the one meant for me I feel it holding your hand [Interlude] [V2] There's no one else on this earth I would rather be with no matter where we call home there with you I will live when I draw my last breath and my time here is through I'll have been with the best No one's better than you [CH] It's - not - so - hard to believe or understand you're the one meant for me I feel it holding your hand There's no one better than you when I draw my last breath and my time here is through I'll have been with the best I know that it's true No one's better than you
"Where there's a Gill, there's a way"
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,075
Posts1,185,769
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|