Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,462 Likes: 48
Top 200 Poster
|
OP
Top 200 Poster
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,462 Likes: 48 |
"In The Fall"Lyrics by David Gill [v1] The night that we met was a cool April eve but I didn't know you had tricks up your sleeve You drew me in with your sweet siren call Alive in the Spring but certain to end in the Fall [ch] Falling for you just as fast as I'm able to go There's no going back Once I jump better watch out below Beauty and sex what your body projects blindly I leap to it all We met in the Spring but my life might end in the fall [v2] The air's getting colder I'm chilled to the bone Waited all night ended up all alone The scent of your body still haunting my bed your echoing lies playing round in my head [ch] Falling for you just as fast as I'm able to go There's no going back Once I jump better watch out below! Beauty and sex what your body projects blindly I leap to it all We met in the Spring but my life will end in the fall [br] You cradle me softly then drop me again Who needs enemies When I've got you, my friend Inevitably I'll be right back again Hoping to fly in your skies Falling each time for your lies [ch] Falling for you just as fast as I'm able to go There's no going back Once I jump better watch out below! Beauty and sex what your body projects blindly I leap to it all We met in the Spring but my life will end in the fall
"Where there's a Gill, there's a way"
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,064
Posts1,185,735
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"Sometimes reaching a goal earlier than planned is a great achievement. It shows you have worked hard, pushed ahead and made it happen. However, sometimes reaching a goal far past your original deadline, long after you wanted to complete it, and after the accolades you might once have gotten for the achievement are over, it is an even greater achievement. This shows you never gave up, due to adversity, deficit, criticism and those little life detours that end many dreams and goals. In many ways, this is a reason for even more pride!" -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
|