Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,462 Likes: 48
Top 200 Poster
|
OP
Top 200 Poster
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,462 Likes: 48 |
Thanks for keeping this going Dave. If no one else joins in, then you'll be getting most of the eyeballs. plan to eventually post my stuff, I am just too busy when I have free time. I am trying to convert as many of my 2300+ recordings (plus another 300+ DAW tracks I have done in the past 2 years which are just music tracks and scribbled lyrics. My voice is quite limited these days after some health challenges. I am hoping they will add more features to help me incorporate vocals into my DAW tracks, otherwise, once I get through my back catalog, I will start in on the DAW tracks. "Too Busy In My Free Time" .. I think I found a new hook! LOL!! I'm looking forward to hearing your songs, Brian. Peace, Dave
"Where there's a Gill, there's a way"
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,083
Posts1,185,777
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|